Pages

▼

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Books Available April 24, 2012


If you have missed days of book posts, you can check the links and see if any are still available free.  I can't tell how long they will be up; I just know that for most books, Amazon will allow 2 days a month on free offer.  Classics are different.  I've also seem some non-classics stay free longer but you can't tell from the listing.


How to Survive a Natural Disaster - The Complete Series

The Definitive Guide To Storing Gold & Silver: Must Know Secrets To Insuring The Safety Of Your Metals & Yourself

This one posted yesterday is still available as I click “publish”: 
Prep School: Preserving Meat Without Power


[And just for fun, for any hillbillies (not specifically to do with preparing, except maybe the soul) ;)
The Hillbilly Bible: John's Book


FICTION

Utilitarian equation

No comments:

Post a Comment